Re: cross-drilled brake rotor update

<SNIP>
>Does a new switch/cap come with a rebuilt master
> cylinder? Does anyone have any ideas or experiences concerning
> cross-drilled rotors that they would like to share?
>
> Walt Tampa, FL

Walt,
Both the NOS and the replacement master brake cylinders DO NOT come
with the switch. Be warned that if you buy an aftermarket master
cylinder (not from a D vendor) that it will not come with the fluid
tank and you'll have the transplant the old one to the new one. Nine
out of ten times it will leak where the tank fits into the
cylinder...unless your lucky and you seat it right.

Steve