Stainless Steel Frame

I don't have nearly the experience of the other listers but I have
some comments myself.

I've been looking for a similar situation. I'd prefer to get a car
thats at least drivable but needs to be saved. I want to keep as many
of these things alive as possiable.

So far it's been easier to find better examples then worse ones. You
can find cars to save but it's going to be hard to find exactly what
your looking for. The other thing is that cars that need saving are
often a worse value then a better car.

If you want to save a car it's going to cost more to save a car then
get one that doesnt need much.

There is something to be said for the stainless steel frame. I would
love to do it myself. The problem is mainly costs. The frame intself
is around $7000+ before any labor or installation parts. That plus an
average car needs saving at your at the lower end of the average
priced DeLorean.

Regards,

Jeremy

From: "John Dore" <dmcjohn@xxxx>