Re: [DML] Jim Varney's "D"/ personal note

Re: [DML] Jim Varney's "D"/ personal note

Mark,
Got to thinking, your statement may be true, IF Jim Varney had bought two
Deloreans. The one I'm talking about was here in Gallatin,TN. I know the guy
who had it and he was a friend of Jim Varney's. By the way Jim Varney lived
in White House,TN. White House is about 15 miles from Gallatin. Hope this
clears up part of the mystery.
DMLer's,
We are a very lucky in that we have the best sources of info with DMC Joe,
Rob G., DMC Houston (James), Darrell T, and many others always willing to
answer our questions. What other auto do you know that have such great
sources at our finger tips? This forum is one that is open to all, we will
disagree from time to time, but the fact that we all still respect each other
and our views is what makes this list great. I for one welcome all postings,
those that agree and those that don't. This is one way we all can learn.
Bruce Battles
VIN # 06569