Re: DMC-12 in computer mag

Guilty as charged. The car, VIN 1141, is mine.

The photo was done in early December and is a composite of four different
shots. There is actually only one model used in the 4 different poses.
Photography was in a small studio in Los Angeles where they had
constructed a small set out of galvanized steel sheets for the backdrop
and floor. It required a production crew of over half a dozen - a
producer, photographer, carpenter, lighting, electrician, wardrobe,
makeup, and a couple of gophers (aka production assistants.) It took
over half a day and they catered lunch and paid me too!

Actually kudos should go to many: DeLorean One for maintenance and
repair; my wife Mimi who is a fanatic cleaner; and "Endurance" by
Meguire's for the shine on the Yokohamas. I just drive.

Hank Breer