Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 16:05:34 EST
From: njp548@xxxx
Subject: De Lorean on Jim Varney E! True Hollywood story

Hey List,

Last night I was watching the E! True Hollywood story because I
remember
hearing that Jim Varney owned one and thought they might show it, and
they
did! It was only in the show for a few seconds, then after they
showed it
the narrator said that Jim and a friend of his wanted to see how fast
it
would do, but I forgot the rest of what was said. If you check out
the E!
web page www.eonline.com I am sure they will tell you when it
will be
on again.