question about headlight bracket ?

I have to replace all my headlight brackets for my front headlights.
I've gotten everything taken out (it was a real pain considering
every screw was stripped and rusted out) except the main bracket
(part #101369). It seems impossible to reach the screws for this
bracket without removing the front fascia?? It looks like the
opening where the headlights come out is too small to get this
bracket out.

So my question is this: Do I have to remove fascia or anything to
get the screws out and to install a new bracket for my headlights ??

If so, does anyone have a step by step guide on how to remove it ? or
how I should go about this...

Any comments or ideas are appreciated.

Thanks,
James Teston