Audi TT vs DeLorean DMC-12

Just throwing in my two cents in the discussion...

1) Don't quarrel over words - everyone on this list has their own personal opinion

2) My opinion:

DeLorean "outhandles" Audi when it comes to
* overall design (as well as all the rest of the cars in the world) ;)
* door design ;)
* stainless steel

Audi "outhandles" DeLorean when it comes to
* recall costs for the company
* purchase price
* rust ;)

Now, the above is just my personal opinion...I know there are probably somewhere out there who will disagree, well so be it! :) Let's not use the list to argue, please.

What I would like to try is to test drive both a modified DeLorean and an Audi TT, but then again, it would be my personal opinion of the actual experience. My point is, how do you "measure" outhandling? What is outhandling? Only speed? Looks? Suspension? Attention? All of the above? :)

I'll tell you what, when I at some time get my DeLorean on new shocks, lowered springs and a modified engine, I'll compare it to the Audi.

As for now, I know that my DeLorean is the best car in the world! :)
And outhandles everything! (Its about time someone started to brag about our lovely "individual" cars with all its little peculiarities)

Stian Birkeland
Norway

VIN # 06759 - The Car of My Dreams!