Brake Master Cylinder

Here lately I have noticed a strange smell in my garage after I pull my
Delorean from driving. I then noticed a green fluid on the floor. I though
it was coolant. It was brake fluid! Yes, green brake fluid. I then checked
around the master cylinder to see if it was leaking. The cylinder itself
wasn't, but at the top(the cap to be precise) brake fluid would squirt out
whenever I would depress the brake pedal. It then would travel down the
frame to the ground. My question is how do I fix the cap if possible. Should
I buy new one. Is there a crack in the fluid reserve bottle?

Joel