Hydraulic Doors on DeLorean?

Has anyone ever thought about replacing the gas struts on the delorean
with hydraulics? It seems that the benefits to this would be that the
doors would always open to their full height (no drooping) and that they
could be opened and closed by means of a remote control, or other electric
controls. The only cons I can think of would be having to add a hydraulic
system somewhere in the already small car, and the cost of doing this. Any
thoughts?

-Christian