DeLorean Meeting/Party in Central Ohio

The DeLorean Club of Ohio is having its annual meeting / holiday party
this Saturday at Salt Fork Resort. It is located in Central Ohio off
I-77. The meeting starts around noon in the Lodge dining room. We will
be having a meal with the meeting.

For those who want to spend the night (like me) the Lodge features an
indoor pool, and there are cabins available. Because this is a State
Park Resort in the offseason, rates are reasonable. The Park office can
be reached at (740) 439-3521.

More information is available at:
http://www.ohioparks.net/saltfork/

Please RSVP to me if you are coming. You can email or call me (my phone
number is in the DeLorean Owner's Directory). I recommend that you give
me a phone number at which you can get a message Friday night or
Saturday morning; this is just in case the meeting gets snowed out,
which has happened before.

- Mike Substelny
DeLorean Club of Ohio