Re: Inertia switch/Lambda

The reason for moving the inertia switch to the left side wall was
that it tends to "false" in the original location, i.e. you hit a
pothole and poof - the doors unlock and the fuel pump turns off. A
little too exciting for most people. You should move it.

The lambda counter has to be removed from the car to reset it. On the
side there is a small round thing with two depressions. Put a paper
clip or such in the two depressions and turn it until the counter
reads 000. You should of course replace the Oxygen sensor at the same
time, that's what it is trying to tell you.

Dave Swingle