Anyone get DMC w/ history from LA @ Summit Auto or Securites Auto Leasin

Anyone get DMC w/ history from LA @ Summit Auto or Securites Auto Leasing

There was a Delorean that I used to get rides in that was leased from
Summit Auto Leasing or Secutites auto Leasing in either Downey, CA or
Burbank, CA.

As far as I know they were the first owner of the car. I've been
trying to find the paperwork but they recently threw out their 20
year old paperwork and don't remember anything else.

I'm trying to track the car down as it has memories for me.

I'm pretty sure it was an 81 gray but cant be sure. It was an LA car
from the start to me sure

Anyone know anything?

Jeremy