Delorean @ L.A. Auto Show 2006

With the 20th of the DMC and the auto show happening right now why
not have a big showing for the 25th.

I would think we could get enough donations from DMC NY, LA, TX,
other dealers and owners to get a space off the main floor. We would
have no problem getting owners to bring their cars to the, this I'm
sure.

The press would be all over it if we could get a dozen or more cars
and maybe some factory reps. It'd be all other the TV and print
press. Maybe even get the big "D" to show up himself.

The 25th is going to be even bigger then the 20th so lets start
planning this now!!!

Comments anyone?

Jeremy