From: "Vin#5462" <dmc12@xxxx>
Subject: [DML] Escaping from a rolled DeLorean
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 21:16:37 -0000

A friend of mine was recently involved in a car crash, fortunately he
emerged unhurt, anyway it was a Peugeot 306 and it was rolled onto it's roof
as a result of the accident. If this were to happen to a DeLorean, obviously
we hope it never does, is it possible to escape?, surely you could not open
the doors if the car was on its roof.
Any ideas.

Regards

Jim