[DML] Front wheels installed!

Hey List,

Today I was able to install the front shocks, the dustshields for the
front rotors, the front hub assemblies and the front wheels. I just have the
hubs and the front wheels on the frame right now to test fit them. Its
really great to see the wheels finally in place on the frame. I tried to
connect the tie rod ends to the steering knuckle, but I noticed that when I
tried to tighten the nut on the tie rod end, the stud spins with it, so I had
to order new ones, thanks to my parents, the tie rod ends are a birthday
present! I doubt I will be able to get any more work done on the frame since
the big snow storm coming, but I am happy with the front wheels being on.
Thats all for now. As always if I get any more work done I will send a post
to update the list. Happy New Year everyone!

Later,
Nick
1852
Http://members.aol.com/njp548