Tax deductability of a Delorean?

Hello all,
I bought my Delorean this year, and am wondering this: Suppose I had put
large (removable, of course) advertisements for my website on the sides of
the car, and drove it around town to advertise - how much of the car's
purchase price is deductible or depreciatable? Since I didn't put alot of
miles on the car, I don't think it makes sense to claim the standard mileage
rate. Anyone in a similar situation? I know alot of people have bought their
cars as part of their business - I'm curious as to how you deduct the
expenses. Please email me privately (heskin@xxxx) if you don't
want to discuss on the list.

Thanks in advance, and happy new year!

-Hank