Re: Now Okay (Car no longer running)

[MODERATOR'S NOTE: I'm not posting information on techniques for breaking into DeLoreans in order to avoiding such information becoming widely known. This post has been edited to remove a suggestion for breaking in.]

You mentioned getting to the fuel pump from undernieth the car. Well,
you cant to that, but I believe the front main harness is accessible
and would also cut power to the pump if you can unplug it. <snip>

But what I'm really curious about is how you locked the driver's door
to begin with. To my knoledge, (and experimenting with several
different Ds), the door locks do not easily lock when the doors are
open. And I have heard that if you do manage to lock them, the
latches can jamb very easily if you close the door in this state.
This is my own theory as to why the car has a "central" power locking
system instead of a standard power system (with buttons).

Curious you know what you know!

Jim Reeve
-6960