Throttle Problems

Hey Guys
I've had a problem lately of my throttle being stuck open. Around 1500
RPMS. Its not really the throttle that is giving me the problems, its the
accelerator gets suck, maybe frozen from all the cold weather we've been
having lately. The accelerator will not move, you can't push it in or pull it
up. Its just stuck. Any ideas on how to fix this problem?

Thanks
Willie
Vin 5043