Some things that might interest other 'D' owners...

Some things that might interest other 'D' owners...

I just received some new stuff that PJ Grady is offering that I think other DeLorean owners might be interested in. I got a new type of key blank, and new clutch and brake foot pads. The key looks exactly like Lee?s keys did, but there?s one ?key? difference (pun intended). The molded part of the keys from PJ Grady?s are made from a different material that is almost exactly like the originals were. It?s a little more flexible than Lee?s keys which were made from an epoxy material. These new keys are a little more ?rubbery? on the head. This means it will be more resistant to breakage and scratching, which is how the original keys were made.

I also got brand new brake and clutch pads for the pedals. I was told that they are made out of a different compound that won?t harden over time like the originals did. And they can?t be distinguished from the originals either. They look exactly like a new one would! The prices for these items were pretty good too. The keys are $21.95 each, and the pads are $17.50 each for a car with manual transmission. If you wanted to get all 3 pads, (clutch, brake, and throttle), they?ll cost $32.50 as a kit for a car with manual transmission. So, if anyone needs this stuff, I recommend ordering them from PJ Grady. I got them in one day. The number is (800) 350-7429. I hope this helps some fellow owners out there. This stuff just recently became available, so I figured I?d let you all know about it.

Have a good and safe holiday all!!!

---Dan