Re: [[DML] Re: Extra Horsepower]

Group,
I don't understand why DMC has not picked up on the fact that we want more
juice (HP) from the DeLorean. Buying a 5,000 engine seems a bit extream. My
son owns a Ford Ranger and can buy whatever he wants.

I know what the response is going to be, we are such a small market and the
design would be non-cost effective. A header-cat-muffler with four pipes
comming out the end of the car would not only sound good but improve
performance. The original parts could be taken off and stored, that cross
over pipe is spendy.

Well what do we think, more off the shelf HP.

Jim
Vin 4149
"ELMO"