Gas cap replacement

I replaced my locking gas cap with a Stant model # 11623

I got tired of bending up my ignition key trying to unlock my old one, and I
didn't see any reason for locking the thing since I don't have a hood flap.
I called DMC Joe, and he suggested the one I bought. It's not OEM, but I
think it looks better. It's wide low-profile with a chrome finish. It
looks like it belongs on a 1930/31 Model A Ford, but fits great on my
Delorean. There were other models that Pep Boys had on the shelf that
looked like they would have worked also, but this one was the best looking
and was recommended by Joe.

I don't like labels, so I removed the sticker in the center that had the
standard warnings. It makes the car look better while the trunk is open.

Walt Tampa, FL