           From: "Tyler Graves" <graves_14@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: DeLorean on GAC
           From: n a <dqauto@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Road Noises
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
      4. Gas cap replacement
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 16:30:37 -0000
   From: "Tyler Graves" <graves_14@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Stainless Door Sill "DMC" Letters

Richard,

   Dirk from DeLorean Steel Products is a very nice guy who I'm sure
would be happy to help you with the letters. He can be contacted at

De-Lorean-Steel-Products@xxxxxxx

I have a full set of Stainless Steel lettering on my D. It looks VERY
sharp.

One thing to keep in mind: the proper glue is essential. The letters
tend to fall off if not glued well. He recommends "the atomic glue
from LOCTIDE (the green one !!)". I used an epoxy, and they aren't
going anywhere. Make sure you lightly sandpaper the area where the
letters are to be placed for best adhesion.

Tyler

Message: 2