Fixed battery drain & had Tampa show

Tom and I finally found the mysterious battery drain problem on Randy's car.
It was a bad start inhibit relay. The relay shorted internally causing the
coil to get voltage through one of the switch legs. Before we pulled the
relay out, we could feel it was warm from the continuos drain it was putting
on the battery. Luckily, I keep a spare relay handy in my relay
compartment, so we were able to fix it on the spot.

This afternoon we had a club meet in Tampa at Randy Stribling's house. Two
Deloreans where there! Wow! Mine and Randy's. Also there were DML list
contributors Tom Niemczewski (who's car is still recovering from an
accident) and Jeremiah (DMC Wannabe). We also had a new guy show, JT, who
hasn't had his car running in months. We are going to meet at his house
next week to get his car running. He was discussing wanting to sell or
trade his DMC for a van, but once it is running I think he may want to keep
the D and trade his red Z instead!

If there are any DMLers out there near Tampa, Florida, don't hesitate to
give one of us Tampa guys a call. We are trying to put together a local
club. And please don't all of you call at once. I don't want my phone to
overload. :)

Walt Tampa, FL