Relay Sockets

Group, If anyone has old wiring looms or extra oem ( Reits )relay
sockets I would like to buy them or trade parts for them. I have
built ( The Fuel Pump Fix ) and would like to make it available to
slide on the back row of the relay sockets. This would make it look
more original. This Fix will eliminate the heat off #7 fuse that the
fuel pump draws and help prevent melting and ruining the fuse holder.
This will also extend the life the RPM relay and eliminate contact
burn. The kit with instructions will be available and on the web site
in a couple of weeks. But now I need relay sockets.
Thanks
John