Re: Lambda System

I for one am very interested as I am sure other members of the list
are as to the #'s of the ic that was bad and the replacement. Also was
the car frequently jump started or what could have been the reason for
the failure. Which alternator does the car have, battery age, zillas,
etc. A little history on the car could go toward solving why you had
this failure although it could just have been a random bad part.
Failures of the ECU are uncommon.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx, "chris" <chris@xxxx> wrote:
> My Frequency valve was not working so i tested the valve using an
ohm meter and found the reading was 2ohms which is correct according
to the technical manual. A friend of mind had a look at
the ECU as he is an electronics engineer and found the IC had blown so
50 cents later it was all fixed!!