Re: [DML] Re: Door lock module

I was looking in to a similar device to put on the power window circuit.

My goal was to use the high current condition of the window motor when it
reaches the end of travel to cut the circuit. Kind of like a self resetting
(with time delay) circuit breaker.

I imagine a similar device can be used on the door lock system as well.

It would be simple to make such a device, but I have some leads on products that
already exist that do this.

<SNIP>