RE: [DML] Re: sparkplugs

This is a good time for me to release some test results of the Bosch
Platinum+4 sparkplugs.

First I would like to mention that it is untrue that Bosch does not
recommend the Platinum+4 plugs for the PRV-6. The part number for the
sparkplugs are: 4457

With that said, let me tell about the results.

In making the results rely on the plugs alone, when I changed the plugs out,
I left the old wires, cap, and rotor button in the car. (20,000 miles on the
old Bosch Copper plugs, wires, cap, and rotor button.)

Upon installing the new Platinum+4 plugs, the idle was smoother and the
acceleration was much better, especially in the higher RPM range. Between
4000 RPM and 6000 RPM it is like a different car. The engine really likes
this power range now, with no drop off in power. Got to watch for the red
line now, as she is very eager to reach it.

I have been running these Platinum+4 plugs now for several months and have
about 3000 miles on them with no drop off in power or any other problems.

Now you don?t have to take my word on this. Bosch offers a satisfaction
guarantee that reads: If you don't feel the difference, Bosch will pay for
the plugs.

I will tell you that Bosch won?t have to pay for my set....

Robert Starling
Vin#05252