Re: Steering Wheel recovering

I can help with #2 and #3, #1 sounds like a good price if it was a
good job. The first thing to suspect with a malfunctioning fuel gauge
is the sending unit. On the doors a Lockzilla cannot correct for
improper adjustments which is what your trouble sounds like. You need
to readjust at least the driver's door to correct this problem. The
lockzilla is just a much more reliable replacement for the door lock
module. It will not weld it's contacts and burn out your door
solenoids and kill the battery locking you in the car till it goes
dead. What it can't do is correct a mechanical adjustment. When
working inside the doors be very careful of the SHARP edges of the
metal. It is best to cover the edges with tape and wear long
sleeves.Follow the manual on adjusting the linkage. Make sure that
the
door locking pins are correctly adjusted and that the door engages
them evenly.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757