[DML]Frame about half-way complete

Hey List,

I just wanted to let everyone know the progress I made on my frame
today. I installed all the brake lines, the steering rack, the radiator,
tranny shifter linkage, the steel fuel lines including the fuel accumulator
and the lower link and wishbone assemblies for the front suspension. I would
have had the whole front suspension and part of the rear suspension finished,
but I had a problem with the coilspring compressor and I am going to rent one
tomorrow morning. So I think tomorrow the whole frame should be finished and
the body will be lowered back onto the frame. I will be sure to post again
tomorrow night with another update on my restoration. If you have any
questions feel free to e-mail me.

Later,
Nick
1852