Wanted: one or two power window console switches

Wanted: one or two power window console switches

hello all,

sorry to post a parts wanted ad to the list, but i'm looking for at least one
switch for the power windows for my 82D with the double-headed arrow on it.
right now i have one that is blank, and one that has the arrow. in my quest
to 'fixing up' my car, i'd like to get this detail. i've tried delorean.com
for the part, but they do not have it listed in any of their online pages.
very strange, maybe these parts are all sold out?

if it makes a difference, i have a black console. i'm not sure if the switch
color varied with black or gray consoles.

please send a private email if you can help me out!

Andy
11596