      1. Other modifications
           From: "Kevin Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. the other jsc driver
           From: "Kevin Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Completely draining automatic transmission
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
      4. BTTF 95 MPH Spedometer
           From: Christian Williams <delorean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Brake Light...
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Brake Light...
           From: Jan van de Wouw <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Digital Dash pictures
           From: Jan van de Wouw <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Digital dash pictures posted
           From: "Matthew P. Olans" <mpolans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: speedo question... (UPDATE!)
           From: "Danrc30" <Danrc30@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Brake Light...
           From: "jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx " <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. RE: speedo question...
           From: "Jack Singer" <jsinger@xxxxxxx>
     12. RE: BTTF 95 MPH Spedometer
           From: "Jack & Virginia Stiefel" <stiefel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Re: Delorean Goodyear ads
           From: Stephen Jarvis <jarvist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. RE: BTTF 95 MPH Spedometer
           From: nheywo - Nick Heywood <nick.heywood@xxxxxxxxxx>
     15. RE: BTTF 95 MPH Spedometer
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
     16. Wanted: one or two power window console switches
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
     17. KPH Speedo Face- WAS:Digital Dash pictures
           From: "Jim Reeve" <ultra@xxxxxxx>
     18. Starting Problems
           From: "W.D.SEARLS, JR." <Buckeye99@xxxxxxxxxx>
     19. RE: BTTF 95 MPH Spedometer
           From: "Jack & Virginia Stiefel" <stiefel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     20. Re: BTTF 95 MPH Spedometer
           From: Bob Brandys <oehcs@xxxxxxxxx>
     21. Re: BTTF 95 MPH Spedometer
           From: abatt10347@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2000 22:56:48 -0600
   From: "Kevin Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Other modifications

I saw the DMC stainless trailer on the pndc website. That's a cute idea.
And the tow package. That's just weird (sorry; I know I'd rather a DMC tow my DMC, but still... :)

But what I'm really interested in:
has anyone lengthened a DMC to add another set of seats?

I know JZD was going to produce a four seater if things worked out, and boy I wish they had.

I don't want to risk "ruining" my D, but perhaps some else has. Maybe someday when I have time and money I could pick up another and try that trick.....

Comments?
-Kevin

Message: 2