James Espey

A few weeks ago my sister was able to make a side trip on her visit
to Houston to the DeLorean Motor Company. She was able to meet James
who recommended a great T-shirt and small resin DeLorean model for
me. She was quite impressed with the Houston operation and James
himself. I just wanted to thank him for his hospitality during my
sister's visit to his business! Without this list and people like
James I would never have taken the chance on buying my D over two
years ago. It's been a great ride!
Fil Vigil.