Looking for 5957 owner

I recently purchased an owner's manual in its pouch and in it was
included a new car invoice for someone's DeLorean purchased in
Hartford, Connecticut. The purchased car was vin #5957. If anyone
knows of this car's owner please let me know. It would be nice to
reunite this piece with the original car. By the way, the cash price
on April 26, 1982 was $24,772. Thanks, Fil.