Re: Another DMC chat option

 [MODERATOR NOTE: This thread is getting tired.
I am glad to see people use the DML to set up
chats, but there is little point in simply
discussing every chat option on the whole
Internet. If you decide that you want a chat
during my watch on the DML, please decide on a
time and place then announce your decision
instead of polling the entire DML to work out
details. The following post by Steve is a fine
example of the courteous way to set up a chat.
-Mike Substelny]

Or you can go to my site where you don't need to download and install
anything, and you don't have to search for rooms. Works with all
Operating systems and browsers. So far it's been a success with
people just "popping" by every night. Just a reminder. Scheduled
chats are every Thursday starting at 8 pm (eastern) but the chat room
is there 24/7 and is always up. So far I have had over 118 hits on
that page so I assume people are using it and having a good time.

Steve
www.dmcman.homestead.com

[LONG QUOTE REMOVED BY MODERATOR]