Another DMC chat option

Guys,

I haven't been following the AOL chat thread that closely, but there's
another chat option that would allow all of us to partake.

IRC is Internet Relay Chat. All you have to do is download a program
called mIRC (www.mirc.com) to be able to access IRC servers. Once
connected to a server, you join "channels" which are the same as chat
rooms. Anyone can create one, and there is no limit to the number of
people who can join (unless a channel operator sets a limit).

I've been on IRC for close to 4 years, and would be able to get a bot set
up to administer the channel. Also, if you're a Mac user, there are a few
different IRC programs, but I can't remember the names. Just do a quick
search on Yahoo. And for any UNIX users, there's BitchX (which is what I
use).

I just created #delorean (read as: channel delorean) and 2 people have
just joined. If you're already on IRC, I'm using EFnet servers. If anyone
on the list decides to use IRC as a means to chat delorean stuff, my
nickname on EFnet IRC is MHC. See you there!

Feel free to email me directly if you have any IRC questions.

-Christian