Fuel Injectors

Well, today I pulled out all of my injectors and did the test tube
test. It turns out that all of the injectors were spraying almost
exactly the same amount, within a fraction of a hair. However, when
examining each injector individually none had a good spray pattern.
Some would spray from the side, others yould spray about 4 little
streams, 1 of them when ran at low throttle would just drip quickly.
The car had been standing for a while before we got it and once we
obtained the car we did the necessary flushing of th fuel system. We
placed cleaners through the injectors multiple times and nothing
seemed to work. Is there any way to really clean these injectors
well, or should I just cough up the money for 6 new ones. My other
question is, where should I get these injectors from, who has the
best prices? My local volvo dealership wants about $50 per injector!!
Bap Geon wants $38, is there a cheaper place?