Re: San Diego Deloreans

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx, "wayne selden" <w.selden@xxxx> wrote:
> Scott,> There are quite a few DeLorean owners in San Diego County.Hopfully, the> moderator can share our email addresses so we can contact eachother.> > Wayne Selden> w.selden(at)att.net>

***Here I am, another DeLorean owner in San Diego. I agree that all of us should get together. I'm always the only one at the car shows and was the only one in last year's St. Patricks Day parade. The last time I saw one cruising down one of the local freeways it had Arizona plates. Fil Vigil eurojet at sdcoe.k12.ca.us