Re: [DML] San Diego Deloreans

Scott,
There are quite a few DeLorean owners in San Diego County. Hopfully, the
moderator can share our email addresses so we can contact each other.

Wayne Selden
w.selden(at)att.net

***Moderator note - if you want to make your address visible in a posting, enter it as shown (i.e. (at)) instead of @ in your signature.

If you go into egroups web, there is a personal profile area wher you can enter all sorts of personal information and make it visible to the group. This is all under your personal control.***