RE: [DML] San Diego Deloreans

 And another thing you can do is add yourself to the International
DeLorean Owners Directory, a service of DMCnews. We have at least 5 owners
listed in San Diego.

Just go to http://www.dmcnews.com/directory.html and then send me an email
requesting access to the current directory (please include your VIN # so I
can verify you're in the Directory).

Every owner on the DML should be in the directory.

Ken

Ken Montgomery	Sacramento, CA VIN #10911 'OUTTIME'
http://www.jps.net/arkham/delorean/delorean01.htm
mailto:kenm@xxxx
Northern California DeLorean Motor Club
http://members.tripod.com/ncdmc/