Directions Fall Foliage Tour

Dan, danrc30@xxxx and ??? will be at the Palisades Mall
Center in West Nyack around 11:00 am and will depart at 11:30 am the
route is as follows (I'm using Map quest for the directions).
1. Depart the Mall and take NY-303 to the I-87south/ I-287 east /NE
NY Thruway ramp to the Tappen Zee Bridge /New York Thruway South.
Take I-87/ I-287 (I believe it becomes I-287 Cross Westchester
Expressway) Take this to I-95 North (New England TRWY).
2. Once you are on to I-95 North (New England TRWY)in CT take this to
the rest stop in Darien CT off I-95, I believe this is between
exit 12 &13. I will be there at about 12:00 noon and so will some
other Delorean owners. I hope to depart The Darien rest stop
(heading North) at 12:15.
3. The next official stop is Mystic CT. I believe this is Exit 90
off of I-95 (it is the exit for the Aquarium). We should arrive
there around 2:15 PM. The meeting place should be right at the
visitor Information center unless the parking lot is full there
(then it will be in the parking lot east of the
Tourist information center going toward the Aquarium (this is all
one big connected parking lot).
Some New England people should be joining us at this point. We
will take an Hour break for lunch
and then head to the Pleasant View Hotel in Westerly RI 1-800
782-3224. About 30 minutes away.
3. From Old Mystic Take Route 95 North to Exit 92,
Westerly-Pawcatuck. take right on Route 2 and follow for about one
mile. Take a right onto Route 78 (East). Continue on Route 78
until it ends (about 4miles). At light, continue straight across
Route 1 onto Airport Road. At the first Stop sign bear left onto
Winnapaug Road. Continue straight until it ends and then take a
right onto Atlantic Ave. The PV Inn will be on your left
approximately 6 blocks down.

The Pleasent View Inn Phone 1(800)782-3224, in RI (401)348-8200
67 Atlantic Ave. Misquuamicut Beach Westerly RI 02891