Fall Foliage Tour info

I'm thinking I will abandon the Palisades Mall as a meeting point
because I don't know if there is enough interest.
I expected about 12 people to use this location but I am having
trouble coordinating everyone.
Because I have less then 48 hours to make the final arrangements for
the Fall Foliage Tour ( I will be traveling on business) I will Just
say for those who want to caravan I will be at the Darien Rest stop
on I-95 in CT between exit 12&13 on Friday Oct 20th about 12:00 and
hope to depart by 12:15 anyone who wants to meet me there should let
me know. I'm somewhat flexible on the time if a few of you what to
meet me there.
I still think the Palisades Mall by the Tappan Zee Bridge is a good
meeting place, people departing from there at 11:30 am Friday Oct
20th should end up at the rest stop in Darien CT at the same time as
me and others who will be meeting me there. I will be stopping in Old
Mystic CT (by the Aquarium) right off I-95

I will be in the office the next two days so if you have questions or
comments please contact me soon ! By day you can use the
mdeluca@xxxx until Tuesday afternoon or this e-mail in the
evening ladeluca@xxxx

If you have FM two way radios I suggest you bring them, they are
great in a caravan, I use channel 12 BTW (as in DMC12).

Note: Many people will only be attending part of the Tour so if you
can make it to Newport Rhode Island on Easton Beach around
1:30 in the afternoon everyone is welcome and it's free!
There will be a Bricklin or Two also.

For more info about the Fall Foliage Tour go to
http://hometown.aol.com/delorean31/fall.html or
http://homestead.juno.com/tristatedocs/FallFoliageTour.html

Regards,

Michael DeLuca