           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
           From: yoda soda <yoda_witha_soda@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: "jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx " <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Hank Eskin" <heskin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Robert Rooney" <dmcvegas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: dmcdelorean2@xxxxxxx
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
           From: "Robert Bell" <elduke@xxxxxxx>
           From: "W.D.SEARLS, JR." <Buckeye99@xxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "John Hervey" <dherv10@xxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Dash Mat
           From: "John Hervey" <dherv10@xxxxxxx>
     12. Fall Foliage Tour info
           From: ladeluca@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 01:24:57 -0400
   From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: need frequency valve help

Robert, thank you very much for your help! :)

To Robert & everyone else:

Is the frequency valve supposed to buzz when the ignition is switched on?
Or does it only buzz while the engine is running?

I hear a loud buzzing sound, but it's not coming from the frequency valve,
it's coming from the idle speed regulator.  Is this thing supposed to buzz
loudly when the ignition is switched on, but the engine hasn't been started
yet?

As for my frequency valve, it is totally silent.  When I originally checked
the electrical connection, I found that everything was corroded inside.  I
took the connector apart, cleaned both the plug and the socket with steel
wool and then thoroughly cleaned out the steel wool fibers.  But that didn't
change anything.  It is still silent.

It appears that I have a bad Lambda ECU module.  Is there anything else I
should check before I buy a new one?

Walt    Tampa, FL

Message: 2