Re: Cruise Control

david
You were at Richmond with us and I saw 3-4 Deloreans with cruise
control. That seemed unusual to me to see that many also when you
looked close, most were very sloppily installed and were not
functioning. Be very careful how you select and install because done
incorrectly it can be rather dangerous (It could jam the throttle in
the open position).Some of the linkages I observed were rather
"Mickey
Mouse" in my opinion.I have seen very professional looking
installations also so it can be done. I will try to get details on
the
better looking jobs.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757