Lobsters , Delorean Fall Foliage Tour?

The Delorean Fall Foliage tour is only about two weeks away and I'm
trying to take care of a lot of small details.
I need some info from those that are planing to or may want to attend.
Flo's Clam shack has not had lobsters for much of this season but
they said that they would bring some in for our group. They will be
about $8.95 each (this is a pay as you go, I don't collect money for
this) and I want to get an idea of how many I should tell them to
order.
Note: this place does not take reservations, it's first come first
serve so there is no guarantee that you will get a Lobster but I'm
doing the best I can to accommodate as many people as possible thus
if you think you want Lobster please let me know.
Mdeluca@xxxx

Also check out the Tri State Delorean web page. Gary Masie
(President) was kind enough to post info about the trip and the
registration form if you need one.
http://homestead.juno.com/tristatedocs/TRISTATEDOCS.html