Lee's Model Kits

I hate to give a bad report to all of you awaiting your DeLorean kit from Lee. I fought with him for over two years but FINALLY got mine. I am afraid it is about the end of the line in getting anything more from him. I had more sad stories from him than you could shake a stick at. He was threatened with law suits and you name it.....I have built hundreds of highly detailed kits and scratch built them myself over my 79 years. There is no excuse for the procrastination he has done to most of us....He got a few kits out to a few who were in position to brag them up and shall we say, prevaricated to the rest of us. I have a file an inch thick of broken promises. I could write a book.
I hope some of you eventually get your promised kit, but I sure am afraid it is not possible. On another track, I have written several of the biggy national model builders asking about the possibility of them putting out a DeLorean Model. These are not kits, but highly detailed well finished models...I have several. They all indicated there was a good possibility and it is something you would get by return mail and not wait two years and still not get it. Sorry, FWIW Dept.
Murray
Vin: 05962
Lic: DMC-XII