Looking for a few good "Lugs"

Since I have redone my wheels I am in need of some better lug nuts than I
have right now. I was hoping maybe someone out there in DML land might have
16 original issue lug nuts on a parts car they would be willing to sell. I
will be glad to give up the old semi rusted ones to hold the parts car wheels
on if I can get one lug nut that is an average sampling of the condition of
the lug nuts that you might be able to offer to sell. Thanks

Bill (11096)

Looking for better lugs