Service Locations in the Toronto Area

Hi,
my name is Chris, and I'm planning to buy a Delorean in the next three-six
months. I expect that this mail list has been inundated with questions from
people who want to own Deloreans and ask the same questions regularly.
Hopefully this is a little more focused.

I live in Toronto, Ontario, Canada; this presents some challenges that the
typical Delorean owner may not face in the USA. We put a LOT of salt on our
roads in the winter, it gets pretty cold, and it snows (sometimes a lot). I
would like to know if there are any good garages that service Deloreans in
the Greater Toronto Area (owner preferences, etc), and what these cars are
like in the snow (I would think with it's weight balance it would be much
better than my current vehicle, a Mustang).

Also, from what I've gathered from reading the posts here for the last
while, any Delorean that is in good-great shape will require a few thousand
dollars worth of maintenance work annually to keep it a daily driver. I'm
wondering if there are some components of the Delorean that are particularly
vulnerable to being exposed to winter elements and the corrosives that go
along with that.

Thanks for your time...