[DML] More from the strange headlight problem

[DML] More from the strange headlight problem

Ok, at everyone's suggestion, I pulled off the A/C panel and messed with the
headlight switch, no good. The headlights still don't come on. BUT!! The
high beams come on fine. Parking lights come on fine. Everything works BUT
the low beams. Any help as always is greatly appreciated!

Scott