Clean as a whistle again!!

Just emailing to say that I have cleaned up (got rid of the virus)
from my computer,and just as some kind DML's had said to do,I took
their advise and killed it in the bud,it was the w32/Plage.worm.gen
virus that attacks your email system,and attaches itself to your
incoming email and copies itself onto it,then sends it right back to
the sender with the virus attachment attached,it did come from a DML
posting,wheather the person sent it on purpose or was just a victim
like me, will never be known,but from what I know,its origination is
somewhere in Texas.THANKS for the advise,and from now on I will be
extra careful when opening up attachments.

Claude
000570