Re: Rain Leaks Pix Needed

Paul,

Right behind the pedal box (where the pedal box and fiberglass body
mate up), there is a large hole. When I took my pedal box out there
was alot of black RTV on the pedal box to the fiberglass making a
seal. If that RTV seal is broke or missing, you will get water into
your car as you drive in the rain. I can take some pics for you if
you like since my car is apart and show you what I mean. Email me
privatley if you want.

Steve
www.dmcman.homestead.com